A happy married life is the dream of every person. It is an ironical fact that not everyone’s marriage goes the way they had planned. There might be several reasons, but it can also be due to high influence of negative energies around you. Here are some Vastu Tips:
• The couple’s bedroom should not be in the South-East direction, since according to the principles of Vastu Shastra it is a place for Fire Element. It increases the conflicts and irritation. Ideally, the bedroom should be placed in the South-West corner of the house for the master of the house.
• Paintings that symbolize death, quarrels, violence or any negative aspect of life are not permissible in the house.
• Knife and even scissors in the dining place or kitchen should always be kept covered. Pickles should essentially be kept covered. Openly placed knife and scissors or pickles creates sourness in relations.
• The bedroom shape should be square or rectangular. Irregularly shaped bedrooms are not recommended.
• As for the color of the bedroom, green, light blue and rose pink are ideal ones. While light colors are preferable, avoid red.
• Single identity decorative displays such as one bird, one butterfly or a single duck is not advisable. Prefer them in pairs always.
• Avoid bringing any office work in the bedroom.
• Couples who aspire for children should avoid sleeping in a room located in the North- East direction. The strong magnetic energies act as a barrier.
• Do not place any mirror in the bedroom. Television and computer should also be avoided in couple’s room. When placed, it is better to cover them with a cloth at night.
• Analyze the position of gas and sink in the kitchen. One represents the Fire and other Water. Their wrong placement will add bitterness in the relations affecting relations in a family. Many-a-times there occurs friction between family members. This is mainly because of the positioning of the gas stove and sink together. While the gas stove represents ‘Agni’, the Fire Element, the sink stands for the Water Element. These elements cannot stay together.
• In the bedroom, the bed should be in the South-West portion, with the head-side in the South direction while sleeping.
• Wooden beds should be preferred, as per Vastu. Avoid metal beds.
• Make sure that the room does not have sharp colors or objects.
• Never sleep under the beam. It causes unnecessary pressure and is also detrimental to health.
Following these simple tips one can regain the spice and love in married life.
Have a Happy Married Life!
PH.D. (Vastu), Vastu Specialist
WORLD OF DIVINE VASTU
+1 (510) 868-3338
Disclaimer: The above is a sponsored post, the views expressed are those of the sponsor/author and do not represent the stand and views of New India Abroad or Indian Star LLC.