Requirements for ServiceNow Assurance Architect and UX/UI Consultant with Salesforce experience for Onsite
- 28 Sep 2023
- 06:09 AM
Multiple requirements for ServiceNow Assurance Architect and UX/UI Consultant with Salesforce experience for Onsite
Please share your updated CV with me at
firstname.lastname@example.org and do not reply to this email, As you would not get a response from the same.
- ServiceNow Assurance Architect
- Work Location: Denver CO (Day1 onsite)
- 12+ years’ Experience Mandatory.
- Duration: Long Term
- A Service Management (assurance) Consultant/Architect who can guide the customer throughout their servicenow journey. Understand the customer need and provide the right guidance and define a roadmap for customer.
- Should be well versed with all the areas of ServiceNow with respect to Telecom and ITSM but not limited to TSM, TSOM, CSM, FSM, CMDB.
- Well versed with CMDB with Telecom Inventory Management knowledge.
UX/UI Consultant with Salesforce experience
Denver CO (Day1 onsite)
8+ years’ Experience Mandatory.
Duration: Long Term
· User Experience/UI design background who has X years of experience providing UI roadmap and for best customer experience, using known best practices of understand User interactions and improving those through UI design.
· UI design in Salesforce environments with an understanding and goal of leveraging out-of-the-box UI capability and theming vs customization for more efficient use of dev, resources, increased time to market, and reduced maintenance/tech debt.
Home-made pure veg food and snacks in Tampa
Spicy Paneer Burger, Paneer Tikka Naan Pizza
Freshly harvested imported fruits
Community Center Mandir Operations Outreach Event Engagement Associate
Gas Station For Lease In
Manhattan View One room in a three-bed apartment in Union...